The twitter feed poster needs the URL, ... but moreover I'm wondering about the implication that the dialogue bubbles are coming out of particular feeds... but they aren't.
Suzanne - about the above... I know I asked you to close up the space because the small space just looked blank, but maybe there's a better way.
For all... can we write the dialogue bubble into the twitter feed without being too obvious? Make the spaces bigger, as in the website? Any other solutions?
Floating dialogue looks good to me!
ReplyDeleteThe twitter feed poster needs the URL,
... but moreover I'm wondering about the implication that the dialogue bubbles are coming out of particular feeds... but they aren't.
Suzanne - about the above... I know I asked you to close up the space because the small space just looked blank, but maybe there's a better way.
For all... can we write the dialogue bubble into the twitter feed without being too obvious? Make the spaces bigger, as in the website? Any other solutions?
AG