Saturday, November 7, 2009

posters




posters. i hope u guys are having a great weekend. -suzanne

3 comments:

  1. Do you think that the ampersand should be in it's own bubble? Or if there needs to be a period after COLON CANCER? I like how in the the first poster the bubbles are a little transparent (makes it feel a little more like a balloon). Hrm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks suzzane. I don't believe the bubbles look like balloon yet. I think the idea of holding onto some information and letting go of others isn't translating yet. Also, the scaling of the bubbles are throwing me off, the above bubbles all feel the same weight. Thus, my eye doesn't know where to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transparent balloons are working nicely, but I think the color is too heavy. They seem to be weighing the balloon down, bricks instead of balloons. Change them into more lively color perhaps.

    I agree with Christina about scales too, there is no hierarchy in the poster. since it's 24 by 36, it's ok to make some bubble smaller and still be visible to viewer.


    Question: should we bleed off the poster? or not? this has to be consistent throughout all the printed materials.

    ReplyDelete