Friday, November 6, 2009

Posters



Q: Do u think all the strings should meet at the end? - L

6 comments:

  1. I like the first one,
    but it's looking like a light bulb instead of a balloon.

    they should meet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second joy.


    The first image is working for me because the bubble's are varying in sizes, and are floating on different levels. Just like everyone and every message is different. It's more interesting than the bubbles in the second image that seem to centered.

    There's a message that seems to be lost to me in these posters as well. Could we show that this information is important (that is way it is being held on to)? Maybe other less imporant bubble/saying are floating away in the background, in a mute color? I'm throwing this thought out there. What do you guys think? too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lindsay.

    Hello. I agree, I like the first one better. I also agree with rachel that there is something that is missing. The idea that there is information that we should hold onto and other that we should let go of that is less important.

    I like the quality that not all the strings have to meet in the same place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trying to make rectangular shaped bubbles into balloons are too forceful. it should be either only bubbles or only balloons.
    -L

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is working, not all balloons are shaped circular. the problem is finding a way to show how the bubbles would sit nicely together and still send the message to the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all,
    In addition to what Allison already said:
    It is o.k. but is o.k. enough? I think not.
    1. You put the tagline in the bubbles. Is that really attracting people´s attention? You already had better ideas of provocative family communications. I think that should be part/content of the bubbles. "family plz" is the interjection and "search and share your family history" is the call to action.
    You can also think in terms of "rewarding". Can you adress the benefit of searching and saving your medical health history?

    ReplyDelete