

So I placed a bench at a bus stop.
I think since it has bubbles in the background, I did not put more dialogs in a bench bubbles(Earlier, I thought adding PLZ! in other languages). Because it will be to many bubble and I thgouth it would be nice to keep simple.
The bench is acting as our logo and backgound bubbles acting as a photobooth background, like an amusement.
What do you think?
Coming along nicely! The photo comp was very useful in that it did point out areas for improvement.
ReplyDeleteOne typo: no "S" on things.
Also -
Will you be re-proportioning the bench (with the longer seat and shorter back) to fit the photo comp? I think that's important for two reasons: The photo comp looks very promising and so you would want to aspire to that.
Also, instead of having other languages on the bench at one time, I think that idea might be represented differently with three photo comps: one in english, one in Korean (or one in an asian language of your choice), and one in spanish... to show how the idea is portable from community to community. In those cases would the comments translate directly or would there be slight differences to appeal to that community?
Finally, make sure the photo comps are printed our large enough. I'm noticing that some stuff on the walls is looking too small.
Best,
AG