first one i like the most! second one i feel like there are too many similar sized bubbles. maybe there should be one big bubble and 4 bubbles of context and image will be in that bubble. - suz
index: i feel like the bubbles should be more of interupters. Also maybe a color change will help illustrate the idea of it being important information.
2nd frame.
I agree with suzanne earlier comment.
Finally, I know you don't like the curvier bubble, but i really think we need to be consistent with our deliverables. It is important to maintain our identity.
first one i like the most!
ReplyDeletesecond one i feel like there are too many similar sized bubbles. maybe there should be one big bubble and 4 bubbles of context and image will be in that bubble.
- suz
umm....they are not different solutions. they are different pages to the site... =___=
ReplyDeletehaha i know joy.
ReplyDeletebut i like the individual bubbles have different contexts and images but they look clustered i should say.
okiedokie!
ReplyDeletewell, I have more obvious sizes now.
looking good
ReplyDeleteindex: i feel like the bubbles should be more of interupters. Also maybe a color change will help illustrate the idea of it being important information.
2nd frame.
I agree with suzanne earlier comment.
Finally, I know you don't like the curvier bubble, but i really think we need to be consistent with our deliverables. It is important to maintain our identity.
Thanks Joy! :)