Monday, November 9, 2009

Client is speaking..

Hi all,
I like to share some authentic informations from today, showing the difficult issues institutions like mayo clinic are facing.

1. The family tree software:

On 11/7/09 6:31 AM, "Limburg, Paul J., M.D." wrote:

Hi Elisa - we talked with our legal team and since there are multiple parties involved in the family history software development, we are not able to share these materials at the present time…very sorry. Will continue to explore and let you know if we find a different route…Paul

The good news about the bad news: We are free to develop our own solution.

2. The Blue Star (I knew it):

Dear Art Center Colleagues --

The issue of including the Blue Star on the students' material that came up on another call. If at all possible, I would very much appreciate it if you could encourage the students to include the Blue Star in their materials. The Blue Star need not be the center of the campaign or replace any designs already underway, but if it could be incorporated or added as a tag, I believe that would be appropriate.

The Blue Star serves to help unify and magnify various CRC screening messages -- we are always encouraging our membership to use the Blue Star, so I would be remiss if we did not encourage the students to include the Blue Star in their materials as well. Furthermore, since we will be looking to many of our partners to help distribute the final creations, I think including the Blue Star will be help ensure that the students' work complements other efforts.

I know I was not there in person on the 29th, so I apologize for the 11th hour request -- I am only writing because I do think it is an important one.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns -- and others should feel free to weigh in, as well.

Mary Doroshenk, MA

I woud say: understandable and conclusive. So, start considering how we react on this request. May be you start figuring out an appropriate place for the symbol or - even better - for two or more symbols. We should discuss the "sender"-problem on our next class meeting.

Best
Dirk-Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment